Thursday, March 04, 2010

What Does Jason Have in Common With Spider-Man?


Why would I ask such a question? Is it because since my last post I was bitten by a radioactive spider and was given super strength and the ability to climb walls? No. Have I decided to wear blue and red tights and run around the city trying to save lives? No. Thats not it. Not even close.

Spider-Man and I, or should I say, Peter Parker and I are now both unemployed. No, I wasn't fired like he just was but the business I worked for went out of...well, business.

As I packed up out of my apartment due to my inevitable lack of funds, Marvel Comics released The Amazing Spider-Man #623 where Peter Parker is fired from his job. Peter Parker now must struggle with making ends meet while rescuing those in need as Spider-Man.

A sign of the times I suppose.

3 comments:

  1. what a coincidence! but as you know, there is no such thing as coincidence. basically, what this sign means... is that you are going to have to paint a spidey costume on yourself and save people. I am not going to help you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How can he save lives without an income? Maybe he will get paid vacation too...or maybe he will start charging for saving lives.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would just stick to climbing walls JaySo! hehe

    ReplyDelete