Tuesday, October 27, 2009

My Neighbor Had Satan's Baby

Roman Polanksi, (yes that director that raped the 13 year old) directed a movie in 1968 titled Rosemary's Baby. It's a story of a woman who is drugged and is set up by an occult to be impregnated by Satan himself. I think this has happened to my new neighbor.

When I first moved into my apartment, I had some old creepy guy who I believed to be a serial killer. Actually I still think he is. I'd walk pass his apartment and I'd see him sitting in a lawn chair watching a small television. Not so spectacular except for the fact that was ALL he had in his apartment. A lawn chair and a small tv on the floor. He was quiet and to himself. He made me feel uneasy, but now I miss him so much.

Old Creepy Guy moved out (maybe arrested for murders), which probably took 5 minutes to do. It all happened while I was at work because I came home one day and the apartment maintenance crew was going through the newly vacant apartment. Soon after a couple in their mid 30s moved in, and with them, a newborn baby. Infant Devil Baby.

IDB was cute at first. Yes I said cute. He/She..IT...would cry ever so softly. It's little lungs doing what they could. That was about 3 months ago. Now, the little thing has become a tenor. It's unearthly, violent cries come up in the most inopportune time. Seriously, it sounds like a cat fighting mixed with a velociraptor from the Jurassic Park franchise. I think IDB is nocturnal too because it only cries in the middle of the night. That makes sleeping difficult. I don't know if its some kind of human instinct thing, but hearing a baby cry makes me alert and I hate it.

What I want to know is if it's normal for a baby to cry for over an hour straight. I'm no expert but doesn't that mean something is wrong? Maybe it's horns are coming out. That could be it. I imagine that would hurt a lot.

2 comments:

  1. when my brother was a baby he'd cry for an hour straight. I was 15 and apparently not a good babysitter if I let him cry that much! but I remember being told to leave him because he was become to needy. imagine that, a baby being needy.

    ReplyDelete